Spring Brook Cemetery was consecrated in 1860 as a private cemetery.
The most prominent structure in the cemetery, Card Memorial Chapel, was designed by Charles Eastman & built in 1898 and funded by Simon & Mary Card in memory of their daughter Lulu. The cemetery was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2007.
Who we are, who is in charge of the Cemetery operations, what our fees are, who the vendors are that help us maintain this historic property and our Rules and Regulations that we have put in place to maintain a proper decorum for the people interred here and their family and friends.
Aerial Photograph courtesy of Wayne Garriepy of Image | DV